domingo, 29 de noviembre de 2015

SOLVED - Facebook security check: identify friends in photos

SOLVED - Facebook security check: identify friends in photos


SOLVED - Facebook security check: identify friends in photos

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 12:41 PM PST

What I do on this case is I log in the locked account on my laptop, it will ask to identify friends photos. Then using my smartphone, i use facebook witn my real account, i search each name on the suggestions to identify whos on those pictures.

Stack-On SSR-20 Step - Best Product Reviews

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 11:41 AM PST

Most versatile organization system designed to hold items firmly in place, Endless configurations Perfect companion for your laptop bag or travel case; Made of heavy-duty, durable and waterproof nylon. Dimension?L13.4''*W9.4'' when open, ...

<b>Laptop Sleeve</b>, Mosiso Chevron Rose Red Canvas Fabric 11-11.6 <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 10:21 AM PST

Laptop Sleeve, Mosiso Chevron Rose Red Canvas Fabric 11-11.6 Inch Laptop / Notebook Computer / MacBook Air Sleeve Case Bag Cover With bonus case for MacBook charger or Magic Mouse, Chevron Rose Red. By 0lf -. 29 ??????? 2015.

Khanka Universal Electronics Accessories Carrying Travel <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 09:33 AM PST

Khanka Universal Electronics Accessories Carrying Travel Organizer / Hard Drive Case Bag / Power Bank / Memory Card / Cable organizer (Large). By 0lf -. 29 ??????? 2015. 6 .... HP Stream 11.6 Inch Laptop (Intel Celeron, 2 GB, 32 GB... 0lf -.

My Travel Essentials - Pinay Mommy Online

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 07:51 AM PST

5. Handy Dandy Laptop Bag. I need a sturdy one to carry all my travel documents, items from 1 to 4, wallet, and of course, my laptop! These travel essentials are the things I carry with me aside from my checked baggage. And for sight-seeing, ...

Great gift ideas for travelers in your life | The Columbian

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 05:29 AM PST

COULD USE: I need to replace my pull-along bag which I use to protect my laptop while traveling. ? I am looking for that perfect saddle-leather antique-looking, weather-beaten bag with modern spinner wheels that glide across the aisle with ...

Top Security Official Asks World Powers to Close Iran's PMD <b>Case</b> <b>...</b>

Posted: 29 Nov 2015 05:11 AM PST

He underlined that closure of the PMD case is a prelude to the full implementation of the July 14 nuclear agreement between Iran and the world powers ? known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA). .... The accusations are based on alleged information derived from a laptop computer that Iran's armed opposition, the Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization (MKO, also known as MEK, PMOI and NCRI), claims to have stolen from Iranian nuclear scientists and later presented to ...

Les Miles carried off field by his players after LSU win (Video) | Larry <b>...</b>

Posted: 28 Nov 2015 08:40 PM PST

He was asked by SEC Network after the game whether that was the case. ?I have no idea. The only thing I can tell you is that I enjoyed ... biggest thing is that I earn at home at my laptop..My husband anger on me because I can't spend more ...

Keeping the LiPo Smoke Where It Belongs | Hackaday

Posted: 28 Nov 2015 07:00 PM PST

Get an old laptop battery, disassemble it and check, what protection circuit it has. ... You'd probably end up with few laptop batteries. ... Also add socket for laptop charger. ... The rapid charge in this case would almost certainly be spectacular.

Travel tech essentials - APC

Posted: 28 Nov 2015 04:24 PM PST

For super lightweight travel, it's easy to do away with the laptop, and just reply on a smartphone or tablet. Paired with .... Unlike lesser power banks, the Laser unit is pretty chunky at 400 grams, can't charge via USB but comes with a carry case.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario